Material of Construction: Body, damper plate and shaft is made of PVC.
Temperature Limitation: Back Draft Damper recommended up to 140° F.
Application: Designed to operate in ducting where highly corrosive air is present. Designed to fit round schedule 40 PVC ducting or other construction materials as specified by the dimensions listed for each model damper.
Features and Benefits:
- All internal parts are plastic
- Can be installed vertically only
- Has bell end sockets and a minimum socket depth of 2 inches or more except on the 4 inch model which is 1.75 inches
- Allows for less than 5% airflow restriction
- Offers an approximate 95% seal