Material of Construction: Couplings are made of flexible PVC and compression Clamps are made of stainless steel.
Temperature Limitations: Recommended up140º F
Application: Designed to operate in highly corrosive environments. Provides coupling and transition from ducting to fan inlet and outlet.
Features and Benefits:
• Flexible PVC provides an excellent connection between fan and ducting
• Corrosive resistant construction materials
• Stretch/Compression Factor of 5% allows a snug fit to prevent leaks
• Excellent transition models available for ease of installation
• Provides effective vibration isolation between duct and fan